This my favourite sweet in the world. In Brazil, we usually make them along with the birthday cake, sometimes as the icing and/or the filling, as well.
I thought I should share this good recipe with everyone.
Hey guys! It’s Sloth here today sharing another yummy recipe. This recipe is for all those chocolate lovers because these Brigadeiros are REALLY chocolatey!I found this recipe on a website called Street Smart Brazil. Have fun making these and tell us how they turn out!
Yield: 25 (it really depends on how big you roll the balls)
- 1 can (300 mL) of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp of cocoa power
- 2 tbsp (28 g) of butter + more for greasing plate and hands
- chocolate sprinkles
- Put the 2 tbsp of butter in a non-stick saucepan to melt
- Set the stove top temperature to medium-low
- Once the butter’s melted, add the entire can on condensed milk
- To add the cocoa first mix the cocoa into a glass of water until it’s smooth then add it into the pan. You can just add the cocoa without mixing…
View original post 239 more words